• 2 medium (400g) green capsicums
• 2 medium (400g) red capsicums
• 2 medium (400g) yellow capsicums
• 1 large (300g) red onion
• 2 medium (240g) green zucchini
• 2 medium (240g) yellow zucchini
• 6 baby (360g) eggplants
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
1. Quarter capsicums, remove and discard seeds and membranes. Cut into think strips. Cut onion into 8 wedges
2. Slice zucchini en eggplants lengthways into thin slices
3. Cook vegetables, in batches, in heated oiled grill pan (or on grill or barbeque) until browned all over, and tender. Combine all vegetables in large bowl; drizzle with balsamic dressing, mix well.
4. For dressing, combine all ingredients into screw-top jar; shake well.