• 2 Teaspoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced (1 teaspoon)
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger (1 inch piece)
• 2 bunches kale steams, washed, heavy stem removed, leaves chopped
• 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Heat the olive and sesame oils in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger, and sauté for 1 minute, until the garlic jus begins to brown. Add the chopped kale, and sauté for 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Sprinkle some water over the kale if it begins to stick to the pan. Add the tamari and sesame seeds, and stir to incorporate well.